1300 73 93 55
You are here
Solar Energy for Business & Commercial
Solar Power - the natural choice for businesses
Today, more and more businesses are installing solar power to combat rising electricity costs and to reduce carbon emissions. Whether deployed as part of a cost minimisation strategy, as a capital value add for the property owner or as part of a strategic sustainability program, commercial solar systems are helping a wide range of Australian businesses.
With the increase in electricity tariffs and the reduced cost of commercial grade PV solar systems, the return on investment for solar PV has never been better. Many businesses are also eligible for Government incentives.
The Solargain Commercial division has years of experience designing systems tailored to each business. We assess every site and advise on the best solution based on individual technological and financial requirements. Our commercial team is here to answer any questions you may have about installing solar, including assistance accessing government grants.
What is behind the new demand for solar PV?
Many factors have contributed to solar PV now being in high demand across the commercial sector. These include:
- A reduced cost of quality solar panels due to changes in international production and supply.
- Larger scale commercial inverters are now available in Australia which further reduces system and installation costs.
- Business energy tariffs have increased by as much or more than the residential tariffs, creating an increased cost in operations. This has been extremely costly for businesses that are on ‘peak’ and ‘off peak’ tariffs where peak demand charges have risen by as much as 25% in some states in a single increase.
- Finance options have become available where large scale commercial systems can be funded through mainstream chattel mortgage products.
The rising cost of energy and the vastly reduced cost of solar systems now means that purchasing and installing a commercial solar energy system can create initial returns on investment (during the payback period) of between 20% and 30%. This is well above average market returns.
Call Solargain to find out how much your business can save with solar PV.
Areas of interest:
- Our experience in solar for commercial and business
- Your return on investment
- Solar PV products
- Website enquiry form
It costs nothing to speak to a commercial solar consultant.
Call us on 1300 73 93 55 to ask any questions you may have about solar for commercial or business. Alternatively, use the contact form to lodge an enquiry.