1300 73 93 55
You are here
Solar Energy System Maintenance
At Solargain we understand that solar power is a big investment. Solar power systems are incredibly reliable, but the harsh outdoor environment can sometimes impact the integrity of the components.
Protect your solar investment with the right maintenance
Simple measures to protect your system include ensuring the panels are kept clean, free of debris and not in the shade of trees.
Regular servicing is a key factor when it comes to the longevity of solar systems. To get the best out of your Solargain system and to ensure the maximum lifespan of your investment, manufacturers recommend that solar systems are serviced at least once every year.
As well as being the industry leader in solar installation, Solargain offers solar system services you can rely on.
Our low cost servicing ensures your system is operating safely and at its very best. We have the experience to identify problems and rectify them before they become a serious issue.
As well as cleaning your system’s array modules if they have become soiled, our fully qualified Solargain technicians will provide a complete solar system service.
Our check list includes making sure of the following:
- KWh production of the system meets the expected output
- The integrity of the wiring and wiring enclosures to ensure that no damage has been caused by UV rays, heat, vermin or other forces
- The array modules are free of defects or damage
- The framing integrity is free from corrosion and all fixings are tight
- Cable terminations are secure and free from corrosion
- Junction boxes are water tight and free from moisture ingress
- All associated switches and circuit breakers are operational and all terminations are secure
- Safety warning labels are intact and legible
*Preventative Maintenance Terms and Conditions. 1. Prices are valid for single storey systems located within 50km of the nearest Solargain branch, or at management’s discretion. 2. Prices exclude access equipment or additional fall prevention systems that may be required to service systems installed on multi storey sites / and or sites which need unusual access requirements. For standard double storey installations which do not require additional access equipment, add $80. 3. Any defects not covered by warranty will be reported to customers, itemised and quoted to customer prior to undertaking corrective works. 4. System compliance will be assessed and reported to the customer with respect standards applicable at the time of installation.