Growatt – The world’s most popular Chinese inverters
One of the world’s most popular Chinese manufactured inverters, Growatt inverters are some of the quietest, most reliable and most efficient inverters on the market. Since they first opened their doors in 2010, Growatt have continued to expand their operations and have opened branch offices in Germany, the US and UK, Australia, Brazil, Thailand, India, the Netherlands and more. They established their company with a focus upon developing and innovating upon renewable technology and have stayed committed to this mission since. All of their inverters go through incredibly rigorous testing, and are continually iterated upon to offer their customers only the very best.
Growatt Sungold 1500TL and 2000TL inverters
Transformerless and built for outstanding efficiency, the 1.5 kW and 2 kW Sungold inverters are some of the most reliable units currently available. Designed to operate with a variety of panels, they’re perfectly paired with smaller, high value solar PV systems.
With a 96.5% maximum efficiency and wide input voltage range, Growatt inverters are also:
- Compact in design and easy to install
- Quiet and unobtrusive, thanks to sound control and fan-less cooling
- Designed for retrofitting with a variety of monitoring options, including a WIFI dongle for easy communication with your home network
Australian based support
Committed to offering Australian customers reliable local support, they have an Australian subsidiary located in Melbourne, along with a service centre in Sydney. Australian customers can contact the Sydney service centre via phone or email.
Full warranty support
All Growatt inverters come with a standard 5 year warranty, with an option to extend to 10.
All Growatt inverters are:
- Certified by the Clean Energy Council of Australia (CEC)
- On the list of CEC approved components
- Warranty supported for 5 years, with an option to extend to 10