What is the CommBank Green Loan?
The CommBank Green Loan is a 0.99% PA 10-year fixed-rate loan available to eligible customers for the installation of solar products at a property secured by their existing home loan. The loan offers:
- A very low-rate loan which can be repaid over 10 years.
- Flexibility to make additional payments.
- $0 establishment fee.
- $0 monthly loan service fees.
- Borrowing amounts from $5,000 to $20,000 for installation of eligible clean energy products.
- Find out if your eligible for the CommBank Green Loan here.
- Solar panels, inverters and batteries must be installed by a Clean Energy Council approved retailer and/or installer, which Solargain is and uses only Clean Energy Council installers.
The Solar & Battery Storage Options
- 18 x 370 W JinkoSolar N-type panels
- Huawei SUN2000-SKTL-L1 5 kW.
- A Huawei LUNA2000 Battery of your choice, shown below.
- Huawei smart meter for monitoring energy use and production.
- 10-year product warranty on the inverter, with new inverter replacement.
- 20-year parts and labour panel warranty with 30-year performance warranty (87.4% output guarantee after 30 years).
- Earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent*
- Package only available for eligible customers.
Battery Add-On Options
Prices shown below include the price of the full PV system.
- 5kWh Huawei LUNA2000 Battery - $10,990, or $97/month*
- 10kWh Huawei LUNA2000 Battery - $14,890, or $131/month*
- 15kWh Huawei LUNA2000 Battery - $17,990, or $158/month*
What can you save?
Your savings will depend on which of the three battery packages you select, as well as your home's energy self-consumption rate. This will differ from property to property, but here's a rough outline of the savings^ you can expect.
- 5kWh Battery: Assuming 50% self-consumption, $139/month^
- 10kWh Battery: Assuming 65% self-consumption, $171/month^
- 15kWh: Assuming 80% self-consumption, $203/month^
What if I'm not a Commbank Customer?
If you are not a Commbank customer you will not be able to access this offer. However, we have a number of other finance options available with our finance partner Plenti. Check out our Solar Plan offer here.
How to earn bonus Qantas Points.
- Simply enquire below and provide us with your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership details.
- Not a Qantas Frequent Flyer member? Solargain customers can join for FREE here.
- Our team will send you an obligation-free quote.
- Or you can opt for a free site assessment with NO deposit required.
- After your system is installed and your invoice paid, your points will automatically be processed into your account. This can take up to 60 days.
Enter your details and we'll get right back to you
Terms & Conditions
- This offer is available on a 6.4 kW solar photovoltaic system with a SUN2000-SKTL-L1 5 kW inverter and 18 x 370 W JinkoSolar N-type panels and smart meter with Huawei LUNA2000 Battery.
- ^Savings presented are an estimate only and are based on a West Australian north orientated roof with 25 degree pitch, with 50% self-consumption (5kWh battery), 65% self-consumption (10kWh battery) and 80% self-consumption (15kWh battery) and on the CommBank Green Loan and does not consider any individual circumstances.
- Solargain has no affiliation with the Commonwealth Bank.
- Solargain does not receive any financial incentive for promotion of or reference to the CommBank Green Loan. Reference to the CommBank Green Loan is for information purposes only and does not imply any endorsement and does not represent advice of any nature.
- The PV system purchased as part of this offer must be installed by Solargain. Full terms and conditions here.
- Any network application and meter replacement fees incurred by Solargain will be at an additional cost. These costs will be provided to you at the point of sale.
- The eligibility of the offer is conditional upon the entire PV system being eligible for Small Technology Certificates (STCs) under the Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme.
- The offer is subject to connection approval for the PV system by your energy retailer and the assignment of STCs to Solargain PV Pty Ltd. There must be an approved RCD switch installed at the premises where the PV system is to be installed.
- Visit this page to read the full Terms & Conditions regarding our partnership with Qantas Frequent Flyer and earning Qantas Points on this offer.
- You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn Qantas Points. A joining fee usually applies, however Solargain customers can join for free here.
- Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
- *Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms & Conditions.
- *In order to earn Qantas Points, Qantas Frequent Flyer Members must provide their Qantas Frequent Flyer number prior to the day of their installation or during the quotation process so that the membership number can be linked to the customer's account. The surname associated with the Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership number must match that of the surname listed on the customer's quote.
- *Qantas Frequent Flyer Members will earn Qantas Points on eligible systems and eligible services on the following basis provided they are sold directly through Solargain PV Pty Ltd:
a. *500 Qantas Points on Service & Maintenance of a Solar PV or Solar Hot Water System;
b. *2,000 Qantas Points on Solar PV System Upgrades;
c. *5,000 Qantas Points on Solar Hot Water Systems.
d. *1 Qantas Point per dollar spent on Solar PV Systems, after the deduction of STC value but including GST
e. *1 Qantas Point per dollar spent on Battery or Energy Storage Systems, after the deduction of STC value but including GST
- For products sold directly through Retail Partners, Qantas Frequent Flyer Members will earn Qantas Points on the following basis
a. 1,000 Qantas Points on Solar PV Systems
b. 1,000 Qantas Points Battery and Energy Storage Systems
c. 1,000 Qantas Points on Solar Hot Water Systems.
- Members must provide their Qantas Frequent Flyer number prior to the day of their installation or during the quotation process to earn points.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Prices are based on a standard installation on a single-storey home with a standard roof pitch. Non-standard installations may incur additional charges.
- This offer is valid for a limited time, while stocks lasts and can be terminated at any time at Solargain's sole discretion.
- Supply and installation are subject to Solargain's Terms and Conditions of Trading, available on our website.