About the Company
Solargain is a dynamic, professional and ethical organisation specialising in solar power, battery storage and solar hot water solutions. We are a national company and listed amongst the largest providers in the country.
We are a family-owned business with 12 years’ experience selling and installing PV, and are a CEC Approved Solar Retailer and ISO 9001 accredited, with more than 60,000+ PV installations and solar hot water systems across Australia.
Solargain has invested in a highly skilled, dedicated Residential and Commercial division which has grown to be one of the market leaders Australia wide. With a growing residential, commercial and wholesale solar business, we are looking to expand our team.
About the Role
Solargain is offering an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, apprentice electrician looking to join our team based out of our West Melbourne office.
We are offering an excellent career development opportunity in a supported team environment that will see you learning how to perform electrical servicing, installation and maintenance works in the solar industrial space.
- Assist our Storeman and Service team
- Organising stock for our electrical installation teams
- Picking and packing orders
- Receiving and dispatching of goods
- Working as a part of team to complete tasks
Skills and Experience:
- Self-motivated and committed
- Enthusiastic about accepting challenges and taking on new tasks
- Good organisation skills
- Computer literate
- Completion of Pre-Apprenticeship
- Drivers Licence.
- Construction Induction Card and Working at Heights
- Successful applicants will hold a current police clearance or be able to provide one within one month of commencing employment.
- The position is limited to Australian citizens &/or persons that have a legal, valid right to work in Australia.
Solargain is an Australian owned; medium sized business and invests in the lives of its employees by promoting from within. We encourage you to develop your career in an exciting industry with a market leading solar provider. We strive to be the brand of choice for sustainable energy solutions.
Solargain is an equal opportunity employer supporting diversity in the workforce.
How to Apply
Call Kevin Russell on 0455 077 130 for a confidential discussion. or use the form below and submit your details directly to the Solargain Human Resources department.