10.40 kW of top quality solar
Break away from your energy bill and soar into green savings!
More details about this offer…
- Available in Canberra for single-storey homes only.
- Includes 26 x 400 W Trina Solar panels, Fronius Primo inverter, a Fronius smart meter and a 270L iStore hot water system.
- Fronius Solutions Partner Plus (FSP+) extended 10-year comprehensive (parts & labour) inverter warranty.
- Panels have a 15-year product warranty and 25-year performance warranty (84.8% output guarantee after 25 years).
- Receive an obligation-free site assessment with NO deposit required.
- Upgrade to Huawei 3-Phase inverter available free of charge for those who already have 3-phase power. This upgrade does not include the smart meter (Can be included for $400 extra).
- Earn 1 Qantas point per $1 spent.*
Enter your details and we'll get right back to you
- This offer is available on a 10.40 kW solar photovoltaic system with 26 x 400 W Trina Solar Tiger Black panels, 8.2 kW Fronius Primo inverter, a Fronius smart meter and a 270L iStore hot water unit. RRP $13,190. Panels come with a 15-year product warranty and 25-year performance warranty (84.8% output guarantee after 25 years).
- . Inverter comes with a 10-year partner service warranty.
- The PV system purchased as part of this offer must be installed by Solargain. Upgrade to 3-Phase inverter only available to homes that already have 3-phase power. If this upgrade is chosen, the smart meter is not included in the package. The Fronius smart meter can still be added for an additional $400.
- The eligibility of the offer is conditional upon the entire PV system being eligible for Small Technology Certificates (STCs) under the Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme.
- The offer is subject to connection approval for the PV system by your energy retailer and the assignment of STCs to Solargain PV Pty Ltd. There must be an approved RCD switch installed at the premises where the PV system is to be installed.
- The PV system purchased as part of this offer must be installed by Solargain.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- * Visit this page to read the full Terms & Conditions regarding our partnership with Qantas Frequent Flyer and earning Qantas Points on this offer.
- *You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer (“QFF”) Member to earn and use Qantas Points. A joining fee usually applies, however Solargain customers can join for free. All new Qantas Frequent Flyer Members must use this link or above in order to receive a free Membership. This cost cannot be refunded should you decide to sign up via another medium or method.
- *Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms & Conditions.
- *In order to earn Qantas Points, Qantas Frequent Flyer Members must provide their Qantas Frequent Flyer number prior to the day of their installation or during the quotation process so that the membership number can be linked to the customer's account. The surname associated with the Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership number must match that of the surname listed on the customer's quote.
- *Qantas Frequent Flyer Members will earn Qantas Points on eligible systems and eligible services on the following basis provided they are sold directly through Solargain PV Pty Ltd:
a. *500 Qantas Points on Service & Maintenance of a Solar PV or Solar Hot Water System;
b. *2,000 Qantas Points on Solar PV System Upgrades;
c. *5,000 Qantas Points on Solar Hot Water Systems.
d. *1 Qantas Point per dollar spent on Solar PV Systems, after the deduction of STC value but including GST
e. *1 Qantas Point per dollar spent on Battery or Energy Storage Systems, after the deduction of STC value but including GST
- For products sold directly through Retail Partners, Qantas Frequent Flyer Members will earn Qantas Points on the following basis
a. 1,000 Qantas Points on Solar PV Systems
b. 1,000 Qantas Points Battery and Energy Storage Systems
c. 1,000 Qantas Points on Solar Hot Water Systems.
- This offer is valid for a limited time, while stocks lasts and can be terminated at any time at Solargain's sole discretion.
- Offer valid for new quotes only, and only available in Canberra metro areas.
- Supply and installation are subject to Solargain's Terms and Conditions of Trading, available on our website.
- Any network application and meter replacement fees incurred by Solargain will be at an additional cost. These costs will be provided to you at the point of sale.
- Prices are based on a single-storey, tin roof, single-phase property with 1 array of panels and suitable switchboard space and a cash price purchase only. Additional charges may apply. Finance options available, and will be based on Full Recommended Retail price for the system.
- Visit this page to read the full Terms & Conditions regarding our partnership with Qantas Frequent Flyer and earning Qantas Points on this offer.
- Offer pricing subject to 2022 installation availability.