This powerful 9.75kW solar package comes with an Austrian-made Fronius Primo 8.2 kW inverter, smart meter and the latest in panel technology from Trina Solar. By staying just under 10kW this allows you to make the most of Brisbane's generous feed-in-tarrif for system's under 10kW.
There is also the option to upgrade to SunPower panels, which are the highest quality panels in the market and backed by a 25-year product warranty.
More details about this offer...
- Includes an Austrian-made Fronius Primo 8.2 kW inverter.
- 10-year labour and parts warranty on the Fronius Primo 8.2kW
- 25 x Trina Solar 390W panels.
- Panels have a 15-year product warranty and 25-year performance warranty (84.8% output guarantee after 25 years).
- Fronius smart meter for monitoring production and consumption.
- Earn 1 Qantas point per $1 spent.*
- Offer only available in Brisbane metro areas.
- Low interest loans available through Plenti.^
Upgrade to SunPower Performance panels
If you're wanting premium panels to match your premium inverter, we recommend upgrading the above package to SunPower panels. SunPower is a leading solar panel manufacturer with:
- An industry-leading 25-year Parts & Labour warranty.
- Durability that translates to more energy and can withstand environmental stresses such as shading, daily temperature swings and high humidity.
- Uses patented shingle-cell technology for greater strength and durability. See more about shingle technology here.
- Backed for 25 years by the SunPower Complete Confidence Panel Warranty.
How to earn bonus Qantas Points
- Simply enquire below and provide us with your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership details.
- Not a Qantas Frequent Flyer member? Solargain customers can join for FREE here.
- Our team will send you an obligation-free quote with your Huawei inverter of choice.
- Or you can opt for a free site assessment with NO deposit required.
- After your system is installed and your invoice paid, your points will automatically be processed into your account. This can take up to 60 days.
Enter your details and we'll get right back to you
- ^Finance is based on Plenti's terms and conditions and is subject to lending criteria and approval. Please obtain a formal quotation to see Plenti's range of finance options.
- This offer is available on a 10 kW solar power system with a Fronius Primo 8.2 kW inverter, smart meter and 25 x Trina Solar 390 W panels. RRP $7,990.
- The information contained in this page should not be taken as financial product advice and has been prepared as general information only without consideration for your particular investment objectives, financial circumstances or particular needs. You should read the Plenti Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision about your investment choices.
- Solargain PV Pty Ltd has no role in relation to solar finance. On request, Solargain PV Pty Ltd can refer you to Plenti Finance Pty Ltd to explore a range of finance options that may be available to you.
- You should consider your own personal circumstances and your preferred finance provider before seeking finance.
- Fees, charges and conditions apply.
- Lender rates are displayed on an annualised basis and net of applicable fees, based on last matched rates. Lender rates may assume reinvestment of borrower payments at the same rate throughout the lending term and assumes your investment is protected by the Provision Fund in the event of any borrower late payment or default. See the Product Disclosure Statement for further details.
- Plenti RE Limited ABN 571 666 466 35 holds Australian financial services licence number 449176 and Australian credit licence number 449176, and is a member of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).
- * Visit this page to read the full Terms & Conditions regarding our partnership with Qantas Frequent Flyer and earning Qantas Points on this offer.
- *You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer (“QFF”) Member to earn and use Qantas Points. A joining fee usually applies, however Solargain customers can join for free. All new Qantas Frequent Flyer Members must use this link or above in order to receive a free Membership. This cost cannot be refunded should you decide to sign up via another medium or method.
- *Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms & Conditions.
- *In order to earn Qantas Points, Qantas Frequent Flyer Members must provide their Qantas Frequent Flyer number prior to the day of their installation or during the quotation process so that the membership number can be linked to the customer's account. The surname associated with the Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership number must match that of the surname listed on the customer's quote.
- *Qantas Frequent Flyer Members will earn Qantas Points on eligible systems and eligible services on the following basis provided they are sold directly through Solargain PV Pty Ltd:
a. *500 Qantas Points on Service & Maintenance of a Solar PV or Solar Hot Water System;
b. *2,000 Qantas Points on Solar PV System Upgrades;
c. *5,000 Qantas Points on Solar Hot Water Systems.
d. *1 Qantas Point per dollar spent on Solar PV Systems, after the deduction of STC value but including GST
e. *1 Qantas Point per dollar spent on Battery or Energy Storage Systems, after the deduction of STC value but including GST
- For products sold directly through Retail Partners, Qantas Frequent Flyer Members will earn Qantas Points on the following basis
a. 1,000 Qantas Points on Solar PV Systems
b. 1,000 Qantas Points Battery and Energy Storage Systems
c. 1,000 Qantas Points on Solar Hot Water Systems.
- The eligibility of the offer is conditional upon the entire PV system being eligible for Small Technology Certificates (STCs) under the Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme.
- The offer is subject to connection approval for the PV system by your energy retailer and the assignment of STCs to Solargain PV Pty Ltd. There must be an approved RCD switch installed at the premises where the PV system is to be installed.
- The PV system purchased as part of this offer must be installed by Solargain.
- Offer pricing subject to 2022 installation availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Prices are based on a single-storey, tin roof, single-phase property with 1 array of panels and suitable switchboard space. Additional charges may apply.
- This offer is valid for a limited time, while stocks last and can be terminated at any time at Solargain's sole discretion.
- Offer valid for new quotes only, and only available in the Brisbane metro areas.
- Supply and installation are subject to Solargain's Terms and Conditions of Trading, available on our website.
- Any network application and meter replacement fees incurred by Solargain will be at an additional cost. These costs will be provided to you at the point of sale.