We're on our way out of winter now, things are heating up. Time to get your home ready for the sunny season with a fantastic solar energy system. Get started for $6,090.^
We have two special solar energy systems for the homeowners in Melbourne who want to have a solar energy system ready for when the sun's at it's most eager in the summer season.
Get started with solar
- Offer includes 17 x 390 W Trina Solar panels.
- 1 x Growatt 5 kW inverter.
- 10-year warranty on inverter.
- Panels have a 15-year product warranty and 25-year performance warranty (84.8% output guarantee after 25 years).
- Starting from $6,090.^
- Upgrade to a Huawei Lite inverter for $200 extra.
- Low repayments available through Plenti, find out more here Plenti Finance.^
- No deposit required.
- Earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent.
- Offer available in Melbourne metro areas only.
- Only available to single-phase properties.
If a battery is something you want to consider in the future, then upgrading to a hybrid system could be a wise decision. Ensure your system is future proofed with a 5 kW hybrid Huawei inverter which will let your system be ready a battery at any point for the future.
Upgrade to a Hybrid Inverter
- Gives you the flexibility to add a battery later on to the system.
- Provides your home with unparalleled safety with unique arc detection technology.
- Enjoy the peace of mind that comes with the lowest failure rate of any string inverter on the market.
- Huawei is the No.1 solar manufacturer of inverters in the world and they provide homeowners with peace of mind with a 10-year product warranty, including parts and labour.
- Generate more energy with the partial optimisation function.
How to earn bonus Qantas Points.
- Simply enquire below and provide us with your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership details.
- Not a Qantas Frequent Flyer member? Solargain customers can join for FREE here.
- Our team will send you an obligation-free quote.
- Or you can opt for a free site assessment with NO deposit required.
- After your system is installed and your invoice paid, your points will automatically be processed into your account. This can take up to 60 days.
Why Choose Solargain?
With over 20 years of experience, we’ve established a reputation as one of the most reliable and long-standing solar power and solar hot water companies in the industry. We use an integrative approach to understand your individual needs and identify ways to improve your home’s energy efficiency.
Enter your details and we'll get right back to you
- ^Offer includes a Growatt 5 kW inverter with 17 x 390 W Trina Solar panels from $6,090 with an upgrade to a Huawei Lite inverter available for $200 extra, or there is the option to upgrade to a battery-ready hybrid Huawei inverter for extra cost.
- ^The information contained in this page should not be taken as financial product advice and has been prepared as general information only without consideration for your particular investment objectives, financial circumstances or particular needs. You should read the Plenti RE Limited Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision about your investment choices.
- ^Solargain PV Pty Ltd has no role in relation to solar finance. On request, Solargain PV Pty Ltd can refer you to Plenti RE Limited to explore a range of finance options that may be available to you.
- ^You should consider your own personal circumstances and your preferred finance provider before seeking finance.
- Fees, charges and conditions apply.
- ^Lender rates are displayed on an annualised basis and net of applicable fees, based on last matched rates. Lender rates may assume reinvestment of borrower payments at the same rate throughout the lending term and assumes your investment is protected by the Provision Fund in the event of any borrower late payment or default. See the Product Disclosure Statement for further details.
- Plenti RE Limited ABN 57 166 646 635 holds Australian Financial Services Licence 449176 and Australian Credit Licence 449176.
- * Visit this page to read the full Terms & Conditions regarding our partnership with Qantas Frequent Flyer and earning Qantas Points on this offer.
- *You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer (“QFF”) Member to earn and use Qantas Points. A joining fee usually applies, however Solargain customers can join for free. All new Qantas Frequent Flyer Members must use this link or above in order to receive a free Membership. This cost cannot be refunded should you decide to sign up via another medium or method.
- *Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms & Conditions.
- *In order to earn Qantas Points, Qantas Frequent Flyer Members must provide their Qantas Frequent Flyer number prior to the day of their installation or during the quotation process so that the membership number can be linked to the customer's account. The surname associated with the Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership number must match that of the surname listed on the customer's quote.
- *Qantas Frequent Flyer Members will earn Qantas Points on eligible systems and eligible services on the following basis provided they are sold directly through Solargain PV Pty Ltd:
a. *500 Qantas Points on Service & Maintenance of a Solar PV or Solar Hot Water System;
b. *2,000 Qantas Points on Solar PV System Upgrades;
c. *5,000 Qantas Points on Solar Hot Water Systems.
d. *1 Qantas Point per dollar spent on Solar PV Systems, after the deduction of STC value but including GST
e. *1 Qantas Point per dollar spent on Battery or Energy Storage Systems, after the deduction of STC value but including GST
- For products sold directly through Retail Partners, Qantas Frequent Flyer Members will earn Qantas Points on the following basis
a. 1,000 Qantas Points on Solar PV Systems
b. 1,000 Qantas Points Battery and Energy Storage Systems
c. 1,000 Qantas Points on Solar Hot Water Systems.
- The PV system purchased as part of this offer must be installed by Solargain. Read full Terms and Conditions here.
- The eligibility of the offer is conditional upon the entire PV system being eligible for Small Technology Certificates (STCs) under the Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme.
- The offer is subject to connection approval for the PV system by your energy retailer and the assignment of STCs to Solargain PV Pty Ltd. There must be an approved RCD switch installed at the premises where the PV system is to be installed.
- Offer pricing subject to 2022 installation availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Prices are based on a single-storey, tin roof, single-phase property with 1 array of panels and suitable switchboard space. Additional charges may apply.
- This offer is valid for a limited time, while stocks lasts and can be terminated at any time at Solargain's sole discretion.
- Offer valid for new quotes only in Melbourne metro area.
- Supply and installation are subject to Solargain's Terms and Conditions of Trading, available on our website.
- Any network application and meter replacement fees incurred by Solargain will be at an additional cost. These costs will be provided to you at the point of sale.