Solar is one of the best savings choices you can make, and in the Great Southern Region, with it's sunny blue skies, it's a no-brainer!
This year we are offering a fantastic, affordable 6.6 kW system from only $5,450^. When you go solar, you want an installer you can trust.
At Solargain, we only employ Clean Energy Council accredited installers and designers and were Australia’s first ISO 9001 Certified solar company, a sign of our commitment to safety and quality that we have maintained ever since. Our goal is always to give you the best solar experience you can get, so get in touch today.
- Offer includes 17 x TrinaSolar 390 W solar panels
- 1 x Growatt 5 kW inverter
- 10-year warranty on inverter
- 25-year performance warranty on panel
- Starting from $5,450^
- Low repayments available through Plenti, find out more here Plenti Finance†
- No deposit required
- Offer available in Great Southern Region metro areas only
- Only available to single-phase properties
Our presence in the Great Southern Region
Want to learn more about our Great Southern Region location, or get in contact with the team there directly? Read more here.
Why Choose Solargain?
With over 20 years of experience, we’ve established a reputation as one of the most reliable and long-standing solar power and solar hot water companies in the industry. We use an integrative approach to understand your individual needs and identify ways to improve your home’s energy efficiency.
We have recently won Canstar Blue's 2021 Customer Satisfaction award, and we were the only solar installer to take five stars across customer satisfaction, customer service quality, the performance of solar energy systems offered, system durability and set-up cost.
Enter your details and we'll get right back to you
- ^Offer includes a Growatt 5 kW inverter with 17 x 390 W TrinaSolar solar panels from $5,450.
- †The information contained in this page should not be taken as financial product advice and has been prepared as general information only without consideration for your particular investment objectives, financial circumstances or particular needs. You should read the Plenti RE Limited Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision about your investment choices.
- †Solargain PV Pty Ltd has no role in relation to solar finance. On request, Solargain PV Pty Ltd can refer you to Plenti RE Limited to explore a range of finance options that may be available to you.
- †You should consider your own personal circumstances and your preferred finance provider before seeking finance.
- Fees, charges and conditions apply.
- †Lender rates are displayed on an annualised basis and net of applicable fees, based on last matched rates. Lender rates may assume reinvestment of borrower payments at the same rate throughout the lending term and assumes your investment is protected by the Provision Fund in the event of any borrower late payment or default. See the Product Disclosure Statement for further details.
- Plenti RE Limited ABN 57 166 646 635 holds Australian Financial Services Licence 449176 and Australian Credit Licence 449176.
- The PV system purchased as part of this offer must be installed by Solargain. Read full Terms and Conditions here.
- The eligibility of the offer is conditional upon the entire PV system being eligible for Small Technology Certificates (STCs) under the Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme.
- The offer is subject to connection approval for the PV system by your energy retailer and the assignment of STCs to Solargain PV Pty Ltd. There must be an approved RCD switch installed at the premises where the PV system is to be installed.
- Offer pricing subject to 2022 installation availability.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Prices are based on a single-story and single-phase properties. Additional charges may apply.
- This offer is valid for a limited time, while stocks lasts and can be terminated at any time at Solargain's sole discretion.
- Offer valid for new quotes only in Great Southern Region metro area.
- Supply and installation are subject to Solargain's Terms and Conditions of Trading, available on our website.
- Any network application and meter replacement fees incurred by Solargain will be at an additional cost. These costs will be provided to you at the point of sale.