7.7 kW Solar at its best.
This top-notch system comes from some of the best manufacturers in the world. We guarantee it, with this offer, you'll enjoy longevity for your system, and savings for your home.
More details about this offer…
- Available in Sydney metropolitan area only for single-storey, single-phase homes.
- Includes 20 x 385 W Sunpower performance panels.
- Huawei SUN2000-6KTL-L1 6 kW 1P inverter and a Huawei Smart Meter.
- Receive an obligation-free site assessment with NO deposit required.
- Finance options available from $32 per week.^
- Industry-leading 25-year comprehensive parts & labour Product & Performance warranty available for panels (87.2% output guarantee after 25 years)
- 10-year comprehensive warranty on the inverter.
- We are committed to providing you service throughout the lifetime of your solar.
- Earn 1 Qantas point per $1 spent.*
Enter your details and we'll get right back to you
- This offer is available on a 7.7 kW solar photovoltaic system with 20 x 385 W Sunpower Perfromance panels, Huawei SUN2000-6KTL-L1 6 kW 1P inverter and a Huawei Smart Meter.
- ^Calculations based on 7.7 kW solar photovoltaic system with 20 x 385 W Sunpower Perfromance panels, Huawei SUN2000-6KTL-L1 6 kW 1P inverter and a Huawei Smart Meter. RRP $8,590 with a 7-year loan term at 6.5%. Based on single-storey roof, North facing, 20 degree pitch, no shade, 50% consumption and feed in tariff is= $0.11
- Financing is based on instalments of $32 per week over a period of 280 weeks and may include additional fees. Please obtain a formal quotation to see Plenti's range of finance options.
- Upgrade to Fronius 6 kW Primo with a Fronius Smart Meter included for $7,990 or $3 extra per week.
- The information contained in this page should not be taken as financial product advice and has been prepared as general information only without consideration for your particular investment objectives, financial circumstances or particular needs. You should read the Plenti Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision about your investment choices.
- Solargain PV Pty Ltd has no role in relation to solar finance. On request, Solargain PV Pty Ltd can refer you to Plenti Finance Pty Ltd to explore a range of finance options that may be available to you.
- You should consider your own personal circumstances and your preferred finance provider before seeking finance.
- The eligibility of the offer is conditional upon the entire PV system being eligible for Small Technology Certificates (STCs) under the Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme.
- The offer is subject to connection approval for the PV system by your energy retailer and the assignment of STCs to Solargain PV Pty Ltd. There must be an approved RCD switch installed at the premises where the PV system is to be installed.
- The PV system purchased as part of this offer must be installed by Solargain.
- * Visit this page to read the full Terms & Conditions regarding our partnership with Qantas Frequent Flyer and earning Qantas Points on this offer.
- *You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer (“QFF”) Member to earn and use Qantas Points. A joining fee usually applies, however Solargain customers can join for free. All new Qantas Frequent Flyer Members must use this link or above in order to receive a free Membership. This cost cannot be refunded should you decide to sign up via another medium or method.
- *Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms & Conditions.
- *In order to earn Qantas Points, Qantas Frequent Flyer Members must provide their Qantas Frequent Flyer number prior to the day of their installation or during the quotation process so that the membership number can be linked to the customer's account. The surname associated with the Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership number must match that of the surname listed on the customer's quote.
- *Qantas Frequent Flyer Members will earn Qantas Points on eligible systems and eligible services on the following basis provided they are sold directly through Solargain PV Pty Ltd:
a. *500 Qantas Points on Service & Maintenance of a Solar PV or Solar Hot Water System;
b. *2,000 Qantas Points on Solar PV System Upgrades;
c. *5,000 Qantas Points on Solar Hot Water Systems.
d. *1 Qantas Point per dollar spent on Solar PV Systems, after the deduction of STC value but including GST
e. *1 Qantas Point per dollar spent on Battery or Energy Storage Systems, after the deduction of STC value but including GST
- For products sold directly through Retail Partners, Qantas Frequent Flyer Members will earn Qantas Points on the following basis
a. 1,000 Qantas Points on Solar PV Systems
b. 1,000 Qantas Points Battery and Energy Storage Systems
c. 1,000 Qantas Points on Solar Hot Water Systems.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Offer subject to 2022 installation availability.
- This offer is valid for a limited time, while stocks lasts and can be terminated at any time at Solargain's sole discretion.
- Offer valid for new quotes only, and only available in Sydney metro areas for homes with single-phase power.
- Supply and installation are subject to Solargain's Terms and Conditions of Trading, available on our website.
- Any network application and meter replacement fees incurred by Solargain will be at an additional cost. These costs will be provided to you at the point of sale.
- Prices are based on a single-storey, tin roof, single-phase property with 1 array of panels and suitable switchboard space. Additional charges may apply. Finance options available, and will be based on Full Recommended Retail price for the system.
- Visit this page to read the full Terms & Conditions regarding our partnership with Qantas Frequent Flyer and earning Qantas Points on this offer.