Drop your bills all year round!
Hot water accounts for 30% of a home’s energy bills, but with the inclusion of an iStore in your solar energy system you can drop that number by as much as 70%. Now’s the time to start saving!
More details about this offer…
- Go solar for only $33 a week with Plenti Finance.^
- 16 x 410 W Jinko Solar panels.
- Panels have a 15-year product warranty and 25-year performance warranty.
- Includes a Growatt 5TL-X inverter.
- From 1st December, 2020 all Growatt inverters (except off-grid inverters) can apply for a free 10-year warranty.
- Upgrade to a Huawei Lite inverter for $200 extra.
- Includes a 180 L iStore Hot Water system. Upgrade to a 270L iStore for only $300 extra!
- Earn 1 Qantas Point per $1 spent.*
- Offer only available in WA's South West metro areas.
- This offer is available on a 6.5 kW solar photovoltaic system with a Growatt 5TL-X inverter, 16 x 410 W Jinko Solar panels and a 180 L iStore hot water unit. RRP $8,180. Upgrade to a Huawei Lite inverter for $200 extra.
- ^Financing is based on instalments of $33/week over a period of 84 months and may include additional fees. Please obtain a formal quotation to see Plenti's range of finance options.
- The eligibility of the offer is conditional upon the entire PV system being eligible for Small Technology Certificates (STCs) under the Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme.
- The offer is subject to connection approval for the PV system by your energy retailer and the assignment of STCs to Solargain PV Pty Ltd. There must be an approved RCD switch installed at the premises where the PV system is to be installed.
- Growatt 10-year warranty is only applicable for Growatt inverters (except off-grid) which are installed from 01/12/2020 onwards. The registration of the extended warranty should be completed within 12 months from the date of delivery from Growatt factory. The customer or owner of the system is responsible for registration of the extended warranty offer. Full details can be found here.
- The PV system purchased as part of this offer must be installed by Solargain.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- * Visit this page to read the full Terms & Conditions regarding our partnership with Qantas Frequent Flyer and earning Qantas Points on this offer.
- *You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer (“QFF”) Member to earn and use Qantas Points. A joining fee usually applies, however Solargain customers can join for free. All new Qantas Frequent Flyer Members must use this link or above in order to receive a free Membership. This cost cannot be refunded should you decide to sign up via another medium or method.
- *Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms & Conditions.
- *In order to earn Qantas Points, Qantas Frequent Flyer Members must provide their Qantas Frequent Flyer number prior to the day of their installation or during the quotation process so that the membership number can be linked to the customer's account. The surname associated with the Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership number must match that of the surname listed on the customer's quote.
- *Qantas Frequent Flyer Members will earn Qantas Points on eligible systems and eligible services on the following basis provided they are sold directly through Solargain PV Pty Ltd:
a. *500 Qantas Points on Service & Maintenance of a Solar PV or Solar Hot Water System;
b. *2,000 Qantas Points on Solar PV System Upgrades;
c. *5,000 Qantas Points on Solar Hot Water Systems.
d. *1 Qantas Point per dollar spent on Solar PV Systems, after the deduction of STC value but including GST
e. *1 Qantas Point per dollar spent on Battery or Energy Storage Systems, after the deduction of STC value but including GST
- For products sold directly through Retail Partners, Qantas Frequent Flyer Members will earn Qantas Points on the following basis
a. 1,000 Qantas Points on Solar PV Systems
b. 1,000 Qantas Points Battery and Energy Storage Systems
c. 1,000 Qantas Points on Solar Hot Water Systems.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- Prices based on 2022 installation.
- This offer is valid for a limited time, while stocks last and can be terminated at any time at Solargain's sole discretion.
- Offer valid for new quotes only, and only available in WA's South West metro areas for homes with single-phase power.
- Supply and installation are subject to Solargain's Terms and Conditions of Trading, available on our website.
- Any network application and meter replacement fees incurred by Solargain will be at an additional cost. These costs will be provided to you at the point of sale.
- Pricing is based on single-phase, single-storey homes and a cash price purchase only. Additional charges may apply. Finance options available, and will be based on Full Recommended Retail price for the system.
- Visit this page to read the full Terms & Conditions regarding our partnership with Qantas Frequent Flyer and earning Qantas Points on this offer.