Designed for superior performance & durability in Australian conditions by Australian hot water experts, Solargain's flat panel collectors are some of the best hot water systems on the market.
- Single Panel or Twin panel system
- Old system removal
- Full system upgrade to super efficient solar hot water
- Gain access to generous government incentives and rebates
- Able to withstand the harsh Australian climate
- Black chrome selective coated copper collectors
- 4m2 collector surface area
- Quick changeover from existing electric and gas systems
- Support from Solargain's nationwide sales and service networks
- Family-sized solar hot water system
- Earn up to 5,000 Qantas points.*
- 5-year tank and collector warranty
- 1-year electrical warrant
Enquire about this hot water heater upgrade
- Price when replacing old electric or gas hot water system. Subject to transfer of STCs / State & Fed Rebates to Solargain PV Pty Ltd. Price based on standard installation conditions for single-storey dwellings, Perth metro price is subject to change without notice. Conditions apply *based off an average australian household.
- *Visit this page to read the full Terms & Conditions regarding our partnership with Qantas Frequent Flyer and earning Qantas Points on this offer.
- *You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn Qantas Points. A joining fee usually applies, however Solargain customers can join for free here.
- *Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
- Qantas Frequent Flyer Members will earn Qantas Points on eligible systems and eligible services on the following basis provided they are sold directly through Solargain PV Pty Ltd:
a. *500 Qantas Points on Service & Maintenance of a Solar PV or Solar Hot Water System;
b. *2,000 Qantas Points on Solar PV System Upgrades;
c. *5,000 Qantas Points on Solar Hot Water Systems.
d. *1 Qantas Point per dollar spent on Solar PV Systems, after the deduction of STC value but including GST
e. *1 Qantas Point per dollar spent on Battery or Energy Storage Systems, after the deduction of STC value but including GST
- For products sold directly through Retail Partners, Qantas Frequent Flyer Members will earn Qantas Points on the following basis
a. 1,000 Qantas Points on Solar PV Systems
b. 1,000 Qantas Points Battery and Energy Storage Systems
c. 1,000 Qantas Points on Solar Hot Water Systems.
- *Members must provide their Qantas Frequent Flyer number prior to the day of their installation or during the quotation process to earn points.