1300 73 93 55
You are here
Jobs @ Solargain
Solargain is a dynamic and professional organisation specialising in Solar PV systems (solar electricity) and solar hot water system installations. We are a national based company and listed amongst the largest providers in the country.
Solargain is offering an opportunity for an enthusiastic, fully accredited electrician looking to utilise their industry expertise and installation skills to conduct Solar PV installation and servicing as a full-time technician based in Port Melbourne.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
• Installation of Solar PV systems for residential and commercial projects.
• Upgrading pre-existing Solar PV systems.
• Audits on Solar PV systems and compliance analysis.
• Fault finding/diagnosis of Solar PV system issues and problem solving.
• Maintenance of Solar PV systems and completing maintenance reports.
• Scheduling and undertaking customer site visits.
• Review job files and compliance documentation.
• Undertaking site inspections.
• Liaising with internal parties regarding warranty replacement stock.
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience.
• Firm understanding of and experience in latest compliance requirements and practices.
• Comprehensive knowledge of various inverter configurations and setup.
• Comprehensive knowledge of solar module configuration and array design.
• Ability to work around complex designs and offer configuration solutions when required.
• A positive and "can do" attitude.
• Great telephone manner and enjoy helping customers.
• Neat presentation and customer-focused.
• Excellent time management, reporting and computing skills.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills.
The successful candidate with require the following licences:
• A Grade Electrician licence.
• CEC Accreditation.
• White Card
• Working at Heights Certificate
• Drivers Licence
In return for your commitment and experience, a competitive remuneration package will be offered.
The position is open to Australian citizens &/or persons that have a legal, valid right to work in Australia.
Solargain are a dynamic professional and ethical organisation specialising in Solar PV and Solar hot water. We are national based company and listed amongst the largest providers in the country.
Solargain are offering a unique opportunity for Solar Energy Specialist that is looking to grow within the organisation, and join a vibrant, growing sales team.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an enthusiastic ‘go getter’ looking to gain entry and make a career in an exciting industry with a market leading solar provider. Full training will be provided to continue develop your career at Solargain, along with ongoing training within the Renewable Energy Market. We are an organisation that values its employees and rewards, supports and develops to foster growth of the individual.
Based in Malaga, the applicant will be responsible for educating potential customers on the benefits of using solar power, looking at technical and product aspects as well as financial parameters.
The successful candidate will have:
- A positive and “can do” attitude.
- A general enthusiasm for Sustainable and Renewable Energy.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Strong computing skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Great telephone manner and enjoy helping customers.
- A self-motivated and enthusiastic attitude to reaching and exceeding targets.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Attending to all customer phone and email enquiries.
- Following up all leads provided by the Customer Service Team.
- Making initial contact with prospective customers and conduct site inspections.
- Preparing quotes and follow-up leads.
- Ensuring all appointments are attended as booked.
- Educating customers on the benefits of solar and making the sale!
The successful applicant will enjoy exceptional working conditions, a competitive base salary and a generous commission structure, with potential OTE of 100K plus.