1300 73 93 55
You are here
Jobs @ Solargain
Solargain are a dynamic, professional and ethical organisation specialising in solar PV (solar electricity) systems and solar hot water installations. We are national company and listed amongst the largest providers in the country.
Solargain are offering a unique opportunity for a Sales Consultant to join a vibrant, growing and dynamic sales team at our Port Melbourne branch.
We are looking for an enthusiastic ‘go getter’ looking to gain entry and make a career in a booming, exciting industry with one of Australia’s largest solar energy and solar hot water providers. Full training will be provided with good opportunity to grow and diversity your role within the organisation.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Initial contact with potential customers;
- Conducting home visits and site inspections;
- Educating potential customers on the benefits of using solar power from both a technical and financial perspective;
- Preparing quotes and converting into sales using the CRM; and
- Follow-up leads provided by the customer service team.
The successful candidate will have:
- A positive and a “can do” attitude;
- A general enthusiasm for Sustainable and Renewable Energy;
- Excellent time management and organisational skills;
- Excellent computing skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Great telephone manner and enjoy helping customers;
- Previous experience in solar sales preferred but not essential.
The successful applicant will be rewarded with a base of 40 - 50k (depending on experience) plus a generous uncapped commission structure (potential OTE 100k plus).
If you are looking to join a professional and stable market-leading solar company then please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Solargain is offering an opportunity for an enthusiastic licensed electrician looking to utilise their industry expertise and people skills to assist us with the operation and growth of our solar electricity service department in Port Melbourne.
Key responsibilities of our Service Technician position include:
- Fault finding/diagnosis of Solar PV system issues and problem solving
- Maintenance of Solar PV systems and completing maintenance reports
- Attending to customer phone enquiries
- Scheduling and undertaking customer site visits
- Review job files and compliance documentation
- Undertaking site inspections
- Liaise with internal parties regarding warranty replacement stock
- Installation of GPO’s for Hot Water and Solar Hot Water systems
The successful candidate will have:
- A Grade Electrician licence
- CEC Accreditation (preferred but not essential)
- Experience with maintenance and installation os Solar PV systems
- White card (preferred but not essential)
- A positive and a “can do” attitude
- Great telephone manner and enjoy helping customers
- Neat presentation and customer-focused
- Excellent time management, reporting and computing skills
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Excellent technical knowledge of Solar PV
- Experience working in the service support field
The position is available for immediate start and is open to Australian citizens &/or persons that have a legal, valid right to work in Australia.
In return for your commitment and experience, a competitive remuneration package will be offered.
- Solar hot water and storage service, maintenance and installation.
- Brisbane North
- Permanent Full-Time Work (Australian residents only apply)
We are an established and growing Australian owned and operated business based North Brisbane and currently looking for a fully qualified plumber.
You will be required for installation and service of hot water units with proven experience in solar hot water.
The successful applicant will also display good communication skills, a responsible attitude and understanding of OH&S policy.
Must have LR truck licence, plumbing licence, restricted electrical licence is advantageous.
Fully maintained vehicle and phone supplied. Must have own hand tools.
- Current Queensland LR Truck licence
- Ability to mentor or lead teams when required
- OH & S White Card
- OH & S Working at heights
- Good communication & problem solving skills
Some weekend service work required. Generous package for the successful applicant.