1300 73 93 55
You are here
Jobs @ Solargain
Permanent full-time position in Perth (Malaga or Rockingham), Western Australia.
Solargain is a dynamic and professional organisation specialising in Solar PV-systems (solar electricity) and solar hot water system installations. We are a national company and listed amongst the largest providers of renewable solutions in the country.
The main focus of this role is to carry out domestic and commercial Solar PV installations. The successful candidate will be offered an hourly rate of $35/hr and supplied with a company mobile and company vehicle in order to fulfil the requirements of his/her role.
Don’t miss this great opportunity to join a team of committed professionals working towards the goal of being the Renewable Energy supplier of choice in Australia.
The successful candidate will have:
• A positive attitude.
• Confident, Collaborative and Assertive.
• Excellent time management.
• Ability to work within a team and/or individually.
• A general enthusiasm for Sustainable and Renewable Energy technologies.
• Strong attention to detail and comprehension to relevant industry standards.
• Previous 1 year's experience within the industry
• "A" Grade Electrical Licence
• CEC Accreditation
• An understanding of and commitment to Current Australian OH&S & Safe work practices.
The position is available for immediate start and is open to Australian citizens &/or persons that have a legal, valid right to work in Australia.
Solargain is a dynamic and professional organisation specialising in Solar PV systems (solar electricity) and solar hot water system installations. We are a national based company and listed amongst the largest providers in the country.
Solargain is offering an opportunity for an enthusiastic, fully accredited electrician looking to utilise their industry expertise and installation skills to conduct Solar PV installation and servicing as a full-time technician based in Port Melbourne.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
• Installation of Solar PV systems for residential and commercial projects.
• Upgrading pre-existing Solar PV systems.
• Audits on Solar PV systems and compliance analysis.
• Fault finding/diagnosis of Solar PV system issues and problem solving.
• Maintenance of Solar PV systems and completing maintenance reports.
• Scheduling and undertaking customer site visits.
• Review job files and compliance documentation.
• Undertaking site inspections.
• Liaising with internal parties regarding warranty replacement stock.
The successful candidate will have:
• A minimum of 2 years’ experience.
• Firm understanding of and experience in latest compliance requirements and practices.
• Comprehensive knowledge of various inverter configurations and setup.
• Comprehensive knowledge of solar module configuration and array design.
• Ability to work around complex designs and offer configuration solutions when required.
• A positive and "can do" attitude.
• Great telephone manner and enjoy helping customers.
• Neat presentation and customer-focused.
• Excellent time management, reporting and computing skills.
• Excellent organisational and communication skills.
The successful candidate with require the following licences:
• A Grade Electrician licence.
• CEC Accreditation.
• White Card
• Working at Heights Certificate
• Drivers Licence
In return for your commitment and experience, a competitive remuneration package will be offered.
The position is open to Australian citizens &/or persons that have a legal, valid right to work in Australia.