Keep the sun shining on your home with a solar service
You should have your solar energy system routinely serviced, at least once a year to keep it working at maximum capacity. Take advantage of this offer to keep yours going strong.
More details about this offer…
- Only Available in Great metro areas
- A detailed clean of your inverter, in order to minimise dust and other matter affecting the electrical components
- kW/h production tests of your system, to ensure it still meets expected energy outputs
- Shade impact monitoring and advice where necessary
- Inspection of the wiring integrity and wiring enclosures, ensuring that no damage has been caused by UV rays, heat, vermin or other forces
- Anti-islanding tests
- Junction box checks – ensuring they remain water-tight and free from moisture ingress
- A test of all associated switches and circuit breakers to check that they are operational and all terminations are secure
- Inspection and maintenance of all safety warning labels
- A comprehensive clean of your panels*: removing dust, grit, bird droppings, residue, moss and any other debris that could be affecting efficiency
*For an additional fee of $5 per panel
- Hot water servicing also available for $350.