Solargain are proud to partner with Qantas Frequent Flyer.
See how you can earn Qantas Points on your purchases below.
Solargain are proud to partner with Qantas Frequent Flyer.
How to earn Qantas Points
In 3 easy steps you can earn Qantas Points when you purchase products or services from Solargain.* Here’s what you need to do:
- Get a quote – simply fill out your details below and one of our team members will be in touch to prepare your quote.
- Give us your QFF number - provide your Qantas Frequent Flyer membership number to our team (prior to the day of installation) who will lodge it against your quote in our system.
- Complete your installation – once your installation or service is complete (and you’ve paid your invoice) we’ll verify your details with Qantas who will transfer the points into your account.
- Are you in SA, NSW or QLD? From now until 31st December 2021 receive 1,000 Bonus Points for getting a quote and receive an additional 2,000 Qantas Points when you accept your quote. Find out more here.
Start earning Qantas Points!
If you’re not yet a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, that’s okay! We’ll waive the membership fee for you (usually $99). Simply click the link below. It takes minutes to sign up.
Terms & Conditions
- *You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer (“QFF”) Member to earn and use Qantas Points. A joining fee usually applies, however Solargain customers can join for free. All new Qantas Frequent Flyer Members must use this link or above in order to receive a free Membership. This cost cannot be refunded should you decide to sign up via another medium or method.
- *Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms & Conditions.
- *In order to earn Qantas Points, Qantas Frequent Flyer Members must provide their Qantas Frequent Flyer number prior to the day of their installation or during the quotation process so that the membership number can be linked to the customer's account. The surname associated with the Qantas Frequent Flyer Membership number must match that of the surname listed on the customer's quote.
- *Qantas Frequent Flyer Members will earn Qantas Points on eligible systems and eligible services on the following basis provided they are sold directly through Solargain PV Pty Ltd:
a. *500 Qantas Points on Service & Maintenance of a Solar PV or Solar Hot Water System;
b. *2,000 Qantas Points on Solar PV System Upgrades;
c. *5,000 Qantas Points on Solar Hot Water Systems.
d. *1 Qantas Point per dollar spent on Solar PV Systems, after the deduction of STC value but including GST
e. *1 Qantas Point per dollar spent on Battery or Energy Storage Systems, after the deduction of STC value but including GST
- For products sold directly through Retail Partners, Qantas Frequent Flyer Members will earn Qantas Points on the following basis
a. 1,000 Qantas Points on Solar PV Systems
b. 1,000 Qantas Points Battery and Energy Storage Systems
c. 1,000 Qantas Points on Solar Hot Water Systems.
- A “Service & Maintenance” is defined as activities pertaining to solar power system maintenance, and anti-islanding testing. This does not include warranty claims.
- A “Solar PV System” is a grid connected supplied and installed Photovoltaic system comprising of solar panels, inverter, rail and racking, and balance of system components.
- A “Battery System” or “Energy Storage System” is a supplied and installed energy storage battery compatible with Solar PV Systems.
- A “System Upgrade” is an addition of at least two (2) panels to the existing PV array or an upgrade to a new inverter replacing an existing inverter.
- A “Hot Water System” is an installed hot water system including tank, collectors and relevant consumables.
- “Solargain Retail Partners” are entities, organisations, companies or associates that are approved to promote and sell Solargain products and services. The customer has approached the Retail Partner entity, received a quotation from the Retail Partner for a Solar PV System, Battery or Energy Storage System, or Solar Hot Water System which is invoiced, supplied and installed by Solargain.
- Only individuals (not businesses) are eligible to earn Points. Points cannot be linked to any company, firm or organisation rewards membership.
- Solargain & Qantas Frequent Flyer take no responsibility should the customer provide us with the incorrect Qantas Frequent Flyer Member number.
- Qantas Points will be credited to the member’s account within 60 days of product installation & full payment of the customer’s invoice or invoices.
- Qantas Points will not be earned on cancelled orders.
- The eligibility of the offer in relation to system purchases is subject to product availability and conditional upon the entire PV or Hot Water system being eligible for Small Technology Certificates (STCs) under the Small-scale Renewable Energy Scheme.
- The offer is subject to connection approval for the solar PV system by your energy retailer and the assignment of STCs to Solargain PV Pty Ltd. There must be an approved RCD switch installed at the premises where the PV system is to be installed.
- The eligible solar product(s), service or maintenance purchased as part of this program must be supplied and installed or carried out by Solargain or one of Solargain’s Authorised Retail Partners.
- Offer valid for new quotes only, and only available in Solargain’s service areas which can be found here.
- Supply and installation are subject to Solargain's Terms and Conditions of Trading, available on our website.
- Any network application and meter replacement fees incurred by Solargain will be at an additional cost. These costs will be provided to you at the point of sale.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Solargain reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time.