The guide below is designed to assist you in connecting your inverter to your home’s WiFi network so that you can access monitoring features, it is applicable to all WiFi enabled Huawei inverters.
1. Begin by downloading the FusionSolar app, this can be downloaded from the Google Play or Apple App stores. For all steps to come you will need access to your inverter and a WiFi enabled device (such as a smartphone or tablet) with the FusionHome app installed.
2. Log into your inverter with the FusionSolar app. Select me, comissioning, and then login as USER with the default password 00000a.
3. After you've logged in, choose "..." from the top right corner, then select settings, router connection settings, and then select your WiFi network, insert your password, and connect.
4. Check the status of your connection
If the above steps have not worked, you can attempt the following, then go back through the above steps.
- Turn off the inverter’s AC isolator
- Turn off the inverter’s DC isolator
- Turn off WiFi modem for 10-20 seconds and then turn it back on
- Turn on the inverter’s DC isolator
- Turn on the inverter’s AC isolator
- Let it be for 15 minutes