Make the most of Australia's most abundant resource by upgrading to a Solargain solar hot water system. Full 300L system changeover.
This offer includes:
- 300 litre roof-mounted tank and large high performance twin panel perfectly suited to most households..
- Installed and designed by Australian plumbers for Australian conditions.
- Use the sun’s unlimited FREE energy to provide up to 80% of your hot water heating needs.
- Solargain’s roof mount solar hot water heaters are traditional close-coupled thermosiphon systems, combining roof mounted solar collectors and storage tanks, which are ideal for applications that are short of available ground space.
- Solar-powered roof mount systems are highly efficient and use natural thermal convection to circulate hot water from the collectors to the tank without the need for electric pumps.
- Roof-mounted tank & collectors. Thermosiphon system with natural convection circulation of hot water.
- Huge federal government incentives still available!
- Earn up to 5,000 Qantas Points.*
More information about Solargain's Roof Mount 300L Double Panel system here.
Enter your details and we'll get right back to you
Terms & Conditions
- Price is based on replacing roof mount system with a new Solargain roof mount hot water system in same location. Subject to transfer of STCs / State & Fed Rebates to Solargain PV Pty Ltd. Price based on standard installation conditions for single-storey dwellings for metro areas and is subject to change without notice. Conditions apply.
- ^ Advertised price based on single 300L roof-mount system.
- *Visit this page to read the full Terms & Conditions regarding our partnership with Qantas Frequent Flyer and earning Qantas Points on this offer.
- *You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn Qantas Points. A joining fee usually applies, however Solargain customers can join for free here.
- *Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
- Qantas Frequent Flyer Members will earn Qantas Points on eligible systems and eligible services on the following basis provided they are sold directly through Solargain PV Pty Ltd:
a. *500 Qantas Points on Service & Maintenance of a Solar PV or Solar Hot Water System;
b. *2,000 Qantas Points on Solar PV System Upgrades;
c. *5,000 Qantas Points on Solar Hot Water Systems.
d. *1 Qantas Point per dollar spent on Solar PV Systems, after the deduction of STC value but including GST
e. *1 Qantas Point per dollar spent on Battery or Energy Storage Systems, after the deduction of STC value but including GST
- For products sold directly through Retail Partners, Qantas Frequent Flyer Members will earn Qantas Points on the following basis
a. 1,000 Qantas Points on Solar PV Systems
b. 1,000 Qantas Points Battery and Energy Storage Systems
c. 1,000 Qantas Points on Solar Hot Water Systems.
- *Members must provide their Qantas Frequent Flyer number prior to the day of their installation or during the quotation process to earn points.