SMA Inverters – Superior quality at an affordable price. With over 3000 employees in 20 countries, and more than 3 gigawatts of solar inverters installed globally, SMA is the world’s largest solar inverter manufacturer. Established in 1981, they’ve been developing and delivering some of the world’s most reliable and affordable PV inverters for over 30 years.
Setting a worldwide standard
As a recognised world leader in solar technology, SMA develops and produces extremely high-quality grid-connect solar PV system inverters, backup systems, off-grid solar inverters, wind power inverters, fuel cell inverters, monitoring systems, software and accessories. With sales of over 932.5 million euros in 2013 alone, it’s no surprise SMA inverters are also multi award winners:
- 2013 Intersolar Award for the Sunny Boy Smart Energy inverter with integrated storage
- 2011 Best Innovator Award in the Renewables category A.T. Kearney and WirtschaftwsWoche
- 2010 Intersolar Award for the Sunny Central 800CP central inverter
- 2007 Bad Staffelstein Innovation Award for the Sunny Backup System
One of Australia’s most popular solar brands, SMA’s Australian headquarters are located in North Ryde, New South Wales. Comprehensive in-country technical support is available for Australian customers, with highly trained local staff just a phone call or email away.
Comprehensive support and outstanding performance
All SMA inverters come with a standard 5 year manufacturer’s warranty, and customers can choose from a wide range of warranty and service options, combining them into a tailored support package. Extended warranties are also available for 10, 15, 20 and 25 year periods.
All SMA inverters are:
- Warranty supported for 5 years
- Designed and manufactured to operate over a 20 year lifespan
- Rigorously tested for harsh Australian conditions