Did you receive a letter from your electricity provider about maintaining your small embedded generator? Let us explain what it means.
This letter serves two purposes:
- To confirm that as the owner of a solar power system (or ‘small embedded generator’), the onus is on you to maintain it.
- To make sure that your solar power system is operating safety.
It’s important to maintain your solar power system to a safe standard.
There are several reasons why your solar power system should be checked over every now and then by a professional technician:
- Sometimes solar products are recalled.
- Safety standards change over time.
- Environmental factors can affect the system’s integrity.
The Clean Energy Council (CEC) recommends you carry out maintenance and safety checks on your solar power system on an annual basis. Regardless of whether you are an existing Solargain customer or not, the safety of your system is what matters most to us. Contact us today and we’ll be happy to carry out a full system health check on your unit.
Solargain delivers complete peace of mind.
When you book one of our comprehensive inspections, our registered electrician will:
- Ensure you inverter meets Australian Standards AS4777.
- Check that the system is operating safely and as efficiently as possible.
- Give your unit an in-depth clean.
- Be available to answer any questions or concerns you might have about your system.
If we identify any maintenance issues that need to be resolved in order for your system to operate safely, we will explain the situation and provide an on-site quote on the work required.
Contact us today
To ensure your unit is operating safely and efficiently, fill out the form below to book your full system health check now or by calling 1300 73 93 55.