Commercial Solar Systems Adelaide
Solargain proudly wears the title of being one of the largest suppliers of commercial and residential solar in Australia. We have stood the test of time in a very tumultuous industry, so you can rest assured that Solargain Commercial is here to provide you with a fantastic, quality outcome for your business, making use of our large amounts of experience and skills that we can leverage from our dedicated team of in-house solar experts.
We apply a detailed and thorough approach to every system we design and install, whether residential or commercial, which allows us to determine the system best suited to the unique energy needs of each and every customer.
- Free consultation
- Feasibility and proposal phase
- Design and approval
- Installation & Commissioning
- After Sales support
We differ from other commercial solar energy companies in the following ways
- 20+ Years experience - Solar energy in an industry where companies often come and go as quickly as the tide does, longevity in such an industry equals experience and stability.
- Solargain is safety and quality accredited and we take these accreditations very seriously, repeatedly reassessing our own systems to ensure they remain up to par.
- We are after-sales experts, and have established ourselves as the preferred service partner of major solar retailers and manufacturers, meaning that we are dedicated to assisting our customers long after they purchase their system.
Commercial Solar System Adelaide
We ensure that each branch is staffed with customer service officers and service technicians, all comprehensively trained and Clean Energy Council accredited. This includes our Beverley location in Adelaide, which has recently been expanded so that we can better serve the solar needs of residents and businesses all across the Adelaide metro area.
After all, Adelaide endures some of the highest energy costs in Australia, reaching costs as high as 50c/kWh. This means that residential homeowners can expect a great return, but commercial installations, with their much higher energy consumption, but the much larger capacity for system size, can see an even greater return on the savings they’ll experience from their system. There’s nowhere better than Adelaide to make the most of our greatest natural resource, sunlight, especially with recent price reductions to solar energy storage systems.
If you’re interested, check out the Solargain commercial website or get in touch with us on 1300 73 93 55.