The iStore 270L or 180L is the perfect solution for homes in need of a constant, reliable supply of steaming hot water while reducing water heating costs by up to 70% (or even more when combined with solar)
The iStore does more than just heat water though, using its revolutionary air to energy technology, it acts as an effective battery alternative, tapping into your solar PV system in order to boost your solar savings.
- Make the most of your solar power system with this effective battery alternative
- Reduce your electricity bills
- Lower your annual carbon emissions
- Increase the value of your property
- Access Federal & State Government incentives
Running Costs p/a based on 200L per day consumption*
* Savings are based upon the running costs of an electric storage or 3-star gas storage hot water systems for a family of 4 consuming 200 litres per day for one year when compared to an iStore 270L with PV solar contribution. Tariffs based on $0.25 per kWh for electricity, Natural Gas price of $0.0351 c/MJ & LPG price of 1.25 $/L. Actual savings may vary on household usage, solar power system and climate conditions.
Solar Battery Alternative
The iStore takes in PV energy that would otherwise be redirected back to the grid or sent to a far more expensive battery for later use. This allows you to make the most of your solar energy system, by converting all that excess energy into hot water for your home, providing fantastic savings!
Lower your annual carbon emissions
We all need to do our part for the environment, and the iStore can help reduce your home’s carbon emissions by as much as 4 tonnes annually.
Access Federal & State Government Incentives
Australian Federal Government Clean Energy Regulator approved, receive an upfront $840 STC Discount on your iStore Heat Pump.
Interested? Enter your details and we'll get right back to you
- *Out of Pocket Price after Climate Smart Energy Savers rebate. Subject to transfer of STCs to Solargain PV Pty Ltd. Price based on standard installation conditions for single-storey dwelling for Brisbane metro areas and is subject to change without notice, must have approved RCD switch installed on site. Extra costs may apply.
- *Visit this page to read the full Terms & Conditions regarding our partnership with Qantas Frequent Flyer and earning Qantas Points on this offer.
- *You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn Qantas Points. A joining fee usually applies, however Solargain customers can join for free here.
- *Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
- Qantas Frequent Flyer Members will earn Qantas Points on eligible systems and eligible services on the following basis provided they are sold directly through Solargain PV Pty Ltd:
a. *500 Qantas Points on Service & Maintenance of a Solar PV or Solar Hot Water System;
b. *2,000 Qantas Points on Solar PV System Upgrades;
c. *5,000 Qantas Points on Solar Hot Water Systems.
d. *1 Qantas Point per dollar spent on Solar PV Systems, after the deduction of STC value but including GST
e. *1 Qantas Point per dollar spent on Battery or Energy Storage Systems, after the deduction of STC value but including GST
- For products sold directly through Retail Partners, Qantas Frequent Flyer Members will earn Qantas Points on the following basis
a. 1,000 Qantas Points on Solar PV Systems
b. 1,000 Qantas Points Battery and Energy Storage Systems
c. 1,000 Qantas Points on Solar Hot Water Systems.
- *Members must provide their Qantas Frequent Flyer number prior to the day of their installation or during the quotation process to earn points.