Designed for longevity & superior performance, Solargain's flat panel collectors have been designed by Australians, for Australian conditions. This offer is a split ground mounted solar 315L Changeover. If you have an existing ground mounted hot water system that is rusty, leaking or out-dated, this is a great option for you.
- Attracts generous government incentives
- Designed to withstand harsh Australian conditions
- High performance all copper collectors with black chrome selective coating
- 4m2 collector surface area
- Easy changeover from existing gas and electric systems
- 2 Tank sensors to maximise solar contribution and prevent overheating
- Family-sized solar hot water system
- Earn up to 5,000 Qantas points.*
- Split Solar 315L Chaneover
- 5-year tank and collector warranty
- 1-year electrical warranty
Enquire about this product
- *When replacing existing electric hot water system. Subject to transfer of STCs / State & Fed Govt. rebates to Solargain PV Pty Ltd. Price based on standard installation conditions for single-storey dwelling for Perth metro areas and is subject to change without notice, must have approved RCD switch installed on site. *based off an average australian household.
- *Visit this page to read the full Terms & Conditions regarding our partnership with Qantas Frequent Flyer and earning Qantas Points on this offer.
- *You must be a Qantas Frequent Flyer member to earn Qantas Points. A joining fee usually applies, however Solargain customers can join for free here.
- *Membership and Qantas Points are subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program Terms and Conditions.
- Qantas Frequent Flyer Members will earn Qantas Points on eligible systems and eligible services on the following basis provided they are sold directly through Solargain PV Pty Ltd:
a. *500 Qantas Points on Service & Maintenance of a Solar PV or Solar Hot Water System;
b. *2,000 Qantas Points on Solar PV System Upgrades;
c. *5,000 Qantas Points on Solar Hot Water Systems.
d. *1 Qantas Point per dollar spent on Solar PV Systems, after the deduction of STC value but including GST
e. *1 Qantas Point per dollar spent on Battery or Energy Storage Systems, after the deduction of STC value but including GST
- For products sold directly through Retail Partners, Qantas Frequent Flyer Members will earn Qantas Points on the following basis
a. 1,000 Qantas Points on Solar PV Systems
b. 1,000 Qantas Points Battery and Energy Storage Systems
c. 1,000 Qantas Points on Solar Hot Water Systems.
- *Members must provide their Qantas Frequent Flyer number prior to the day of their installation or during the quotation process to earn points.