Solar that saves you
more than it costs
We've teamed up with RateSetter to offer no-deposit, flexible solar plans at great rates for Australian homeowners. Instead of spending your money on electricity bills, invest it in a solar energy system and save.
Old Electricity Bill
As we all begin to spend more time at home, you can expect your bill to rise in the near future. Here, you can see just how much higher an electricity bill without solar energy is, compared to one with solar.
New Electricity Bill
This is the new electricity bill that you’ll be enjoying, with the power you need throughout the day coming from your solar energy system instead of the grid.
Funded by the Australian Government’s Green Bank initiative and managed through RateSetter, our solar plan provides you with affordable no-deposit options ranging from 3 to 7 years.
Your new bill combined with your solar plan is less than your old bill. That difference becomes money in your pocket. In fact, we are so confident you’ll save money with this offer that we guarantee it.¹
- No deposit
- Savings guaranteed¹
- Australian Govt. Green Bank initiative
The Clean Energy Finance Corporation (CEFC) is an Australian Government-owned Green Bank initiative that was established to facilitate increased flows of finance into the clean energy sector.
The CEFC is responsible for investing $10 billion in clean energy projects on behalf of the Australian Government.
More details about this offer
RateSetter is a peer-to-peer lending platform that is providing a very competitive comparison rate solely for Solargain customers. RateSetter offers low interest rates at flexible terms from 3 to 7 years. You will also have the convenience of being able to access and manage your loan account details online anytime, anywhere.
So what are you waiting for?
Why get a RateSetter Loan?
Take advantage of solar sooner with RateSetter. Enquire below to see if you may be eligible.
- Positive return on your solar investment
- No deposit
- Early repayments available, with no exit fees
- Digital application process
- No establishment or ongoing account fees
Find out more about the RateSetter Green Loan, such as what it can be used for, if you're eligible and how much it costs here.
Not sure what solar PV system to get finance on? Check out our solar offers here.
Enter your details to see if you're eligible
Terms & Conditions
- Savings based on 30% self-consumption. Each property requires its own assessment and will be different to any example shown. Yield estimates are indicative only and are based on test conditions. Test conditions may not be achieved in an operating environment. Yield may depend on a number of variable factors including inclination of the place of installation, shade, surrounding structures, trees and plants, irradiation and weather conditions.
- The information contained on this page should not be taken as financial product advice and has been prepared as general information only without consideration for your particular investment objectives, financial circumstances or particular needs. You should read RateSetter's Product Disclosure Statement before making any decision about your investment choices.
- Solargain PV Pty Ltd has no role in relation to solar finance. On request, Solargain PV Pty Ltd can refer you to RateSetter Finance Pty Ltd to explore a range of finance options that may be available to you.
- You should consider your own personal circumstances and your preferred finance provider before seeking finance.
- Fees, charges and conditions apply.
- Lender rates are displayed on an annualised basis and net of applicable fees, based on last matched rates. Lender rates may assume reinvestment of borrower payments at the same rate throughout the lending term and assumes your investment is protected by the Provision Fund in the event of any borrower late payment or default. See RateSetter's Product Disclosure Statement for further details.
- RateSetter Australia RE Limited ABN 571 666 466 35 holds Australian financial services licence number 449176 and Australian credit licence number 449176, and is a member of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).
- The PV system purchased must be installed by Solargain.
- Images are for illustration purposes only.
- Supply and installation are subject to Solargain's Terms and Conditions of Trading, available on Solargain's website.
- Any network application and meter replacement fees incurred by Solargain will be at an additional cost. These costs will be provided to you at the point of sale.